Thursday, March 04, 2004

Disappointing !

I'M 62.5% X-rated. HOW HORNY ARE YOU?

Geez ! I would have figured a much higher percentage. I'm seriously disappointed. *smirks*
Guess I'm still using too much of my brain for other purposes than sex.

Anyway, have three STRESSfull days behind me. And a lot of what came my way isn't my fault which is frustrating. Even more frustrating is that a lot of it became my responsibility but I had to bounce it to others to get it done and they're not doing them. SO YEAH. In case anyone wonders why I don't want a more managerial job, I hate any situation where *I* am responsible but at the same time have to be authorative to have someone ELSE perform it. If I can do it myself, I will, and it will be done well. That's how I am. I have bad experiences - and loads of 'em - with counting on other people to deliver an equally responsible performance as I do. That's why I will never want a manager kind of job. People are generally disappointing when you are supposed to be able to count on them. We all know it - the difference between most people and myself is that I don't believe that's an excuse for a job not getting done well. I'd take back the work and do it myself, too often. And that makes for a bad manager.

Why am I bringing this up ? Because my responsibilities have expanded - greatly - AGAIN. And, as they try every time, again they tried to prep me for potential 'project leader' work in the future. Again, I put my foot down and said no. That's my line in the sand. I refuse to lead. I'll bear the responsibility, I'll do the work, I'll be fully committed to everything getting done well, but I will not lead.

Anyway.. stuff's been going terribly wrong the past two days at work. I had to cut down on my Probeersel activities quite a bit these three days so far, but that was a welcome change after that 24 Hour Comic stuff. I'll resume the hard work sometime this weekend, no doubt, because things are starting to pile up again.
I just figured I should update this.

No comments: